Friday, July 19, 2013

Pretty In Pink Paper Dolls

It has been a while since I have last posted. Summer seems to melt the days away quicker than ice cream off a cone. Since the beginning of summer, I have been happily learning the ins and outs of Etsy, and can now proudly announce that I officially have my own Etsy shoppe. http://www.etsy.com My Shoppe is TinyBirds Treasure.
This precious Lady below is from a Frances Brundage clip art image I purchased recently. She was so much fun to add all sorts of girly goodies to.
 I had a "ball" using lace, crepe paper, ribbons, feathers, roses, pearls and glitter.  I can picture her holding a special place in a novel, or adorning the top of a pretty gift, holding a special place at a ladies tea party or even hanging from a Christmas tree. Oh my, isn't she a sweetie. As you can imagine, more paper goodies are in the works.



No comments:

Post a Comment