Sunday, August 18, 2013

Halloween Spun Cotton Ornament

Ever since I opened my Etsy shop, I have been happily filling it with all sorts of handmade goodies. Even though the weather is still warm and stuffy and the grass very thick and green, I find my scissors cutting through layers and layers  of black and orange crepe paper, gathering a bouquet of autumnal colors to create fluffy Halloween skirts for Halloween Paper Dolls and Spun Cotton  Ornaments. It is hard not to anticipate the arrival of cooler mornings, and earlier sunsets. Until then, I happily sew and gather through layers of black and orange crepe paper and dream of apple scented orchards and large, burly pumpkins.

My latest Halloween Creation found on my Etsy shop:


The Little Queen of Halloween: A spun cotton ornament-Doesn't she look ready for Autumn?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment