Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spun Cotton Birthday Girl Ornament

Winter has generously dished out scoops and scoops of snow. Cold winds make it very unfriendly to venture outdoors for very long. It is perfect time to "play" in my box of crafting goodies to see what treasures I can create.

Purple and white tickled my fancy. It made me think of spring and celebrating special occasions. I  love this sweet little scrap face for this spun cotton ornament.  This combination was just perfect for this Victorian style little spun cotton doll. Look at her sweater. It is made of soft cotton batting.

She is up for adoption and would make a wonderful addition to any feather tree décor. It appears that she is ready to give a special birthday gift to someone. I wonder to whom it will go to?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/218891624/spun-cotton-birthday-girl-ornament?ref=shop_home_active_4



No comments:

Post a Comment