Friday, March 15, 2013

The Robins Are Back~

Welcome Back My Feathered Friends~
It was such a sweet surprise to find my hard working springtime feathered friends gathered upon our muddied lawn. I am sure they were looking for some juicy worms to delight their delicate tastebuds. I sure do hope they were blessed with lots of "ground goodies."
I think out of all our feathered friends I can see both far and wide, I would have to say the hardworking, diligent Robin by far is my favorite. Welcome back. I hope you enjoy your stay.

This clip art image is found at www.thegraphicsfairy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lina, here in VT. it looks like spring but, doesn't feel like it. Still a bit cold. My tulips are up about 4 inches and I transplanted them last fall. Seams like a good spot in the front yard. My dolls are waiting to tip-tow thru the tulips on a warm day. We haven't seen any sign of robins yet though I'm sure they will be here soon. My favorites are the bluebirds. Last year we had 3 in their bluebird house. When I was a child they were always around, then for years they vanished from this area. I'm so glad the bluebird has returned to Vt. in all it's splender. Happy Spring. Mary Goddard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were able to catch a glimpse of some Robins as it is now April. It has taken such a long time for winter to release her grip and let something kinder and sweeter take hold.
    Happy Spring
    Lina

    ReplyDelete