Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23,2013

 Once upon a rose....
These past few days finds my senses delighting  in all things roses. Rose drawer liners. rose potpourri, rose images, paper and silk roses.  It may be the cold weather, the anticipation of Valentine's day, the delicacy of something so intricate and delicate as only a rose can portray.  Nonetheless, I am enjoying it's fragrant companionship as cold winds blow and bellow among the barren wintry fields covered in a thin icy layer of snow. I bend my head low as if in prayer and inhale it's alluring scent-simply divine.
Image above is found on www.thegraphicsfairy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lina, glad to see you are back blogging. I too enjoy the scent of roses. I just opened up a bar of rose soap to fragrant my ladies boudiur. So delicate and inviting. Valentines smiles, Mary Goddard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,
      Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I am sure the ladies loved the special tlc you bestowed upon them.
      Fondly,
      Lina

      Delete