Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cotton Batting Old World Style Father Christmas Ornament

I absolutely love looking at vintage images of Victorian style" Father Christmas' ". These are the Santas who are dressed in a glorious long robe and are usually quite trim. There are many faces of Santa and all are special. As a child I loved the chubby red cheeked image that conjured up memories of good cheer.
Now, as I am older, and appreciate the beauty of vintage images and Victorian traditions, I find myself delighted  with " Father Christmas" image. How could I, being one who likes to create things, pass up on the opportunity to create my version of "Father Christmas?"

Here he is my " Old World Style Father Christmas" aka" Santa."

He is ready and available to ring in the upcoming holidays which are not so far away. He can be found on my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment