Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pink Victorian Paper Doll Christmas Ornament

Who doesn't love the color pink?? Ever since I was a little girl, I remember being surrounded and embraced by the color pink. I still to this day, find pink a most precious memory of days gone by. My newest Etsy creation celebrates the feminine color of pink- yes, even in Christmas. Remember the Victorian era? 
Here is her story. I am so inspired by her Victorian charm that it led me to this tale:

Tucked within the paneled glass china cabinet, and sitting among chipped heirloom teacups, sits a most splendid Pretty Pink Victorian Paper Christmas Ornament. She has resided there for many years. She has graciously watched the ebb and flow of seasons gone by and has been beautifully preserved amongst the antique China ware for which she shares her days with. She has so many stories to  share of timeless traditions of olde days gone by. She is waiting patiently for the china cabinet door to open and the teacups to be moved so she can be held by a new generation of people waiting to share their tales with her.

You can find her by visiting my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment