Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Etsy Friends

It has been several month since I opened up my Etsy Shop. I, like most fellow artisians, crafters, and Etsy-ers  have been happily creating with the hopes of creating a charming cyber shop thru the fruits of our hands and hearts. Recently I have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting another fellow Etsy shop owner who has been such a help to me in giving me helpful tips and advice. Of course I just had to window shop in her store. She has so many lovely items that are really quite charming. She has the most adorable bunnies that any child would happily cuddle up with on a cold winter's night and find comfort in this cuddly bunnies soft embrace. I am pleased to share the link to her fine shop below.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScarlettsCozyCottage?utm_source=convo&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=convo_html

No comments:

Post a Comment